Sunday, November 06, 2011

Logic, fallacy, and fun.

I've noted a number of folks commenting on logical fallacies of late - likely to do with upcoming elections in the US - and got to thinking, "I wonder if anyone's gone and put together a collection of them for sale." I'm completely blown away that the answer was no, and decided it was necessary that *someone* needed to do this - and a wetdryvac would probably be the perfect conscript for the job. Yep, bumper stickers - but clicking an image will show that fallacy on a pile of various items.

Yes, this would have taken a lot less time to set up if the database back end for the print/product provider weren't failing to return results about a third of the time, but they appear to be working on that, so with any luck it'll be solid again in a little while.



































No comments: