Tuesday, October 13, 2015

NO! My beloved black screen ink has died after 20 years of use....





















NO! My beloved black screen ink has died after 20 years of use. As a result, I need to buy more, so DIGITAL ONLY COMMISSION ARE OPEN, starting at $25. See commission information link: http://ift.tt/1K6uVhn

Reblogs would rock socks if you’re of that bent, but you’re totally welcome to just enjoy the art.

Contact for commissions via comment / note / message / telegram / etc. and I’ll negotiate price, options etc with you.

Yep, without screen ink, a good portion of the work I do is impossible. All profits from commissions will go to screen ink and watercolors - I have all the paper I’ll need for ages unless I somehow manage to destroy that too.

Commission openings at half price end December 1, 2015, or when I purchase the materials.

New prints.

WDVs: http://ift.tt/1PqNFza
WDVTs: http://ift.tt/1RqUMqC

A couple variations on a meditation theme, and more general contracts as well.

Also, the editing feature broke, so bringing in the full text didn’t work. Reposting instead.


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1k1DRzM
via IFTTT

No comments: