Monday, November 30, 2015

Sale of doom

Huh. Looks like if you’re interested in grabbing stuff I’ve converted, or original artwork on various things, now’s the time. Redbubble appears to be at 40% off on posters and various other percentages off on other things. Plus, anything you nab helps me stay in noms.

If you’re not sure what’s available, various options can be scrolled through on my pages here on tumblr, right here. That’ll allow you to browse several pages of collections and … stuff.

*grins*

I totally don’t mind if you don’t buy, too - commercial madness being what it is, I’m mostly in hiding this time of year. Link list below is the original material.

Original materials:

WDVs - Watercolor inversions
WDVMMs - Mixed Media inversions
Brush and Ink - Pretty much self explanatory
Huge - Watercolor and mixed media both, originally on huge paper
HDR Photos - Exactly what it sounds like


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1LJz5wn
via IFTTT

No comments: