Saturday, September 23, 2017

One of the most fun commissions I’ve had has been skinning...



One of the most fun commissions I’ve had has been skinning art onto Project C.A.R.S. models. It’s been a year since I last got the call for something like that, and in the interim I cobbled together some stuff that streamlined the art conversion side of such projects. Figuring that now that I’ve got the placement and colors transferring correctly, I’ll probably do up a test vehicle to verify such things non-removable logo placement, multi-art overlaps, and so forth.

Sharing the initial test piece, based on Transtract 0005 Bore.

WMD and the whole Project C.A.R.S. crew are bloody awesome, permitting - and encouraging - folks to skin elements of their game. All game-related properties (model, vehicle, etc.) belong to Project C.A.R.S. and companies they’ve licensed vehicles from. The art, of course, is my own.


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2jTkMEV
via IFTTT

No comments: