Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Every now and then, someone will say, “You should be a...





















Every now and then, someone will say, “You should be a writer.” I am, and have been in print for a while. It’s then that I realize I haven’t done up a full blort of publicity in too long. Here, have at:

You can find my books here: http://wetdryvac.net/w/in-print/
And here: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/search?Query=wetdryvac
And here: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/wetdryvac
And here: https://www.amazon.com/Knocking-Door-Poems-about-Approaching/dp/193590499X/

For that matter, every now and then, someone will say, “You should  make music.” I’ve not been publishing in that venue for nearly as long, but hey - also have at: http://wetdryvac.net/w/audio/ - just listen first, because while folks seem to like my writing, my music is very often another matter entirely. Cats run away from it.

And then there’s the prints and whatnot. Because go for it.

Originals: http://wetdryvac.net/w/store/original-prints/
Classic rebuilds: http://wetdryvac.net/w/store/classic-rebuild-prints/
Maps repairs and rebuilds: http://wetdryvac.net/w/store/map-rebuild-prints/ (this one’s seriously ongoing, so the blank spots are deliberate)


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2NiMJDj
via IFTTT

No comments: