Sunday, April 05, 2020

There’s a huge queue of art coming through slowly - mostly...









There’s a huge queue of art coming through slowly - mostly mandalas, because that’s a digital process intensive project I can finally just throw processing power at - but this past week, the project has been portraits. Stuff where I’m actually having to sketch, get positions right – you know, all the basics of drawing I usually ignore on the more abstract stuff.

As such, I’ve buggered up some art, but these are the ones that came out to my satisfaction, and have gone up for print (and the usual other stuff) at: https://www.redbubble.com/shop/wdvp?iaCode=u-prints&sortOrder=recent

With lots of projects on the plate – and some time in greater than usual isolation to get ‘em worked on – it’s really nice to be able to putter about and experiment with real world references again.


Based on CC0 stock photos, but the original photographers are credited where prints are sold, because seriously, they did some amazing work.


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2X9nzvr
via IFTTT

No comments: