

Somehow, the print version of Climate Control’s first book, which went to press a while back for stupid-expensive, is now listing a different publication date, and is $6.59 with (according to Amazon) only one copy available.
Since Amazon claimed only one was available, and this is lower than the cost I was quoted for production - before profit for me or the publishing industry, I figured this was an error, and test-nabbed a copy for myself. It’s pretty decent print quality - a weird probably-not-clay of some sort.
Anyhow, it actually arrived in my mail today, Amazon again/still claims one is available: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/100680000X?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
shrugs
So I guess anyone / whoever gets there first, wanting an inexpensive 100 page full color art comic run as a paperback can nab on the cheap.
Still a bit confused I was told, “Only one left,” Nabbed mine, and after the order went through, it still said, “Only one left,” So… I suspect some hinky promo that I don’t control is going on behind the scenes.
Anyhow. Who the heck knows if this will last, if there’s really only one, whatever. I’m still confused that it’s selling for less than I was told it would cost to produce.
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/7IeSP2X
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment